When you need to upskill your members, implement new messaging or processes, or teach something to multiple people, everyone faces the same challenges. How do you get a group of people to manage their diaries to get to a training day, how can you cost-effectively deliver the training, and after going to all that effort how do you ensure that the new information is retained and put into practice?
Bring members together in a platform that allows people to learn at their own pace and from anywhere! More importantly, encourage members to learn from each other and create dialogue throughout the learning process.
An e-learning platform is a tool that aids your members to remain agile in learning and perform in line with company goals and standards.
- Roll out training without being tied to on-location training days
- Import existing or create dynamic courses that extend learning, any time
- Give your members a clear overview of their training records
- Assign content in a few clicks and automatically notify members
- Allow your people to absorb the course by repeating the material
Stop relying on expensive third parties to deliver training and courses. Build your social e-learning platform with Open Social.
Features and Extensions
- Ensure consistency across all your training programs
- Scale the courses across your community
- Improve efficiency across each section of your organization
- Save money on costly training days
- Invest back into your community in other ways
Do you want to discover how you can take advantage of it?
Open Social is a dynamic, connected online learning platform, not just a static piece of content emailed out to staff. Connect your members, promote discussion and drive innovation without interruptions. Let your members learn from one another. Open Social allows you to:
✓ Kick start learning and innovation
✓ Connect your members in one place
✓ Keep track of your members’ learning progress
✓ Promote collaboration and share content
Start building your online courses and quizzes now!
Trusted by 1,000+ organizations