As you might have heard the traditional DrupalCon Summits and Trainings on Monday have been canceled by the Drupal Association. But we have great news for you: The local Drupal Austria community is stepping in and providing a venue, catering and ticketing for the Monday summit events including the very first Open Social Summit.
We invite all users (end-user organisations, Drupal agencies and individual contributors) to join us on this day to meet each other face-to-face, tell us how we can make Open Social even more awesome, learn from Open Social case studies, discuss our roadmap for Open Social and how we are aligning this with the Drupal Core initiatives and much more.
The final program will be announced soon, but put the 25th of September in your calendar now and make sure to follow us on @OpenSocialHQ for updates.
Date: Monday, 25.09.2017
Venue: FH Technikum (University of Applied Sciences), Höchstädtplatz 6, 1200 Wien
Organization: GoalGorilla & Drupal Austria
Cost: 50 euro per ticket (including lunch)
- 10:00-10:30 walk-in
- 10:30-11:30 interactive opening session
- 11:30-13:00 break and lunch
- 13:00-13:30 “Open Social showcase” by Peter Grond, owner of Triquanta, Open Social partner agency.
- 13:30-14:15 “Open Social as a starterkit versus full-featured software” by Jaap Jan Koster, VP of Products at GoalGorilla
- 14:15-15:00 brake out session I: Open Social for developers (technical)
- 14:15-15:00 brake out session II: Open Social for partners (roadmap)
- 15:10-15:30 session by Taco Potze, co-founder of Open Social
- 15:30-16:00 round table (interactive closing session)
- 16:00- socializing and drinks
Buy your ticket using the button below. You will receive your tickets after completing payment.
Hope to see you all the 25th of September in Vienna!