Get in touch
- Live chat: the quickest way to reach us during Central European Time office hours is the online chat in the lower right corner.
- E-mail: for longer discussions and commercial inquiries you can e-mail us on email@example.com.
- Twitter: you can also follow @OpenSocialHQ for the latest updates
- IRC support: you can chat on IRC Wednesdays 16:00-17:00 and Fridays 10:00-11:00 CET.
- Slack support: and finally we're on #opensocial on drupal.slack.com also during Wednesdays 16:00-17:00 and Fridays 10:00-11:00 CET.
About Open Social
Open Social is an open-source platform to build online communities. Replacing traditional intranets, it fuels efficiency and positive change. It supports organizations to innovate bottom-up instead of top-down.
Early versions of our software have won the Dutch Interactive Awards in 2015. The project, Greenpeace Greenwire, helps 90.000 active volunteers of Greenpeace make the world a greener and better place to life. In the Netherlands our software increased volunteering by 600%.
We offer our software in three versions: free distribution, fully maintained software-as-a-service and an enterprise edition.
Open Social is built using 'Drupal 8’, a web technology for creating ambitious digital experiences which has more than a hundred thousand active contributors worldwide. The product is developed by a core team of seventeen people and is funded by GoalGorilla, a leading Drupal agency from The Netherlands.
Open Social is based in tech-hub TQ in Amsterdam and in Twente, both are part of the Dutch StartupDelta; Europe’s largest startup ecosystem.
Working at Open Social
Hello you! We are on a mission to power positive change across the globe. According to 'the best employer ranking' of the NRC publication we belong to the top 30 'new heroes' in The Netherlands. Join us at our TQ.co office in Amsterdam and in Enschede.
We don't have open vacancies at the moment, but you can always submit an open application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an open adoption software company, meaning our products are free to adopt and open to modify. We believe open adoption drives the next wave of software. Our collective pace of innovation will be world changing.
We are on a mission to power positive change across the globe, innovate with open-source software at scale, all while becoming a very successful company.
Help wanted! - Contribute to Open Social
"Without Drupal distributions, we won't be able to successfully compete with commercial vendors. Drupal distributions have great potential, but we have to do them right, and we have to figure out how to make them sustainable." - Dries Buytaert (founder of Drupal)
Why should you get involved? :)
- You can use Open Social for your own projects and clients.
- You give back to the open-source community.
- As a Drupal freelancer or professional you improve your Drupal.org standing
We welcome code contributions, issue reports and translations. Learn how you can contribute in our Wiki.