1. You're able to have an open dialogue with people and stakeholders
2. You have the best information source you could ever have in your hands
3. With all the information, you're able to develop your organization further
4. You are more approachable and reliable as an organization, that's golden!
5. You build member loyalty because of all four reasons above
Do you want to take advantage of social networking?
Use your own branded community for social networking.
Because then you're able to:
Foster online and offline in-person interaction
Connect people easily and facilitate networking with features like private messaging, online and offline events, and discussions.
Increase engagement and achieve your goals
Start with discussing topics and finding the most talented people. Stop thinking about goals, but start achieving them.
Innovate in a structured, successful way
Facilitate the gathering of ideas by interacting online around a specific topic. Get feedback and vote on the best ideas.
Start building your most powerful resource
Create public and private groups, connect experts, share knowledge and insights, and build a robust knowledge resource.
Find out how Open Social helps you benefit
How do you choose the right community software for your use case? Our guide by experts speeds up your decision-making process with a useful evaluation framework to buy community software. Download the guide for free!
Open Social allows you quickly to:
✓ Boost member engagement and happiness
✓ Increase productivity within and between teams
✓ Save money on IT and developer costs
✓ Create a positive two-way culture
✓ Generate ideas, solve problems and share knowledge
See our community software in action
Trusted by over 1,000 organizations