A social intranet is an internal website that helps your employees stay connected and engaged with your business. Essentially is a digital workspace that is fully integrated with your business tools and helps your employees get the job done!
Within a social intranet, employees can contribute to business-wide discussions, communicate their ideas to their teams, search easily among content and be able to collaborate easily with other colleagues.
- Boost employee engagement and happiness
- Increase productivity within and between teams
- Save money on IT and developer costs
- Create a positive two-way culture
- Generate ideas, solve problems and share knowledge
Really? YES, check it out yourself!
How do you choose the right community software for your social intranet? Our guide by experts speeds up your decision-making process with a useful evaluation framework to buy community software. Download the guide for free!
If you already know your business needs a social intranet, scroll further and find out why Open Social is the best fit.
"We chose Open Social for the flexibility to customize the platform and the possibility to get the new extensions added by other community members."
- Hannah Weifenbach, International Consultant at UNDP