The Goal

Build a global community where people connect, engage, grow and learn

Worldwide
Locations
150
Members in Beta
Spanish and English
Languages

Open Source Benefits All

Pachamama offers an on- and offline ‘Awakening the Dreamer’ course. To make this available within the Pachamama Alliance platform we integrated a course module into the Open Social platform. By now, this feature is available to our all our Enterprise customers.

Example of the course module

Course Module

For Pachamama’s ‘Awakening the Dreamer’ course we built a special course module which is also available to Open Social clients now. In the course module you walk users through a step-by-step course program complete with video, text and an opportunity for users to keep track of their progress.

It's important for our organization to have a flexible software solution for the changing needs of our community. Open Social is a great community foundation to build upon. It has allowed us to spend our resources on the 20% of development that is unique to our community while the Open Social Team handles the other 80% out of the box.
Chris Block Web Developer Pachamama
Chris Block
Web Developer
Pachamama Contributors

Users

Pachamama connects Pachamama Alliance participants, leaders, and supporters, and anyone that is committed to a worldview that honors and sustains life. It offers an online tool for connecting with people with similar interests, promoting events, and discussing events and experiences that bring forth a sustainable world.

Project Highlights

For the Pachamama Alliance Online Community we have built and are continuing to build exciting new modules that are used by other Open Social customers. Next to the course module, we also co-developed an analytics module with Pachamama. After integrating this into our core product, this allows all Open Social users to set and monitor KPIs for their communities. Everything was achieved without deviating too much from the existing Open Social core product, allowing for a quick, cost effective and easy launch.

Start your community now
Evelien Schut
Community Consultant
250+ Communities are powered by Open Social

Don't miss our posts

Jan 15, 2018 - Product Center

Improving User Experience with SSO and Social Login

Single Sign-On and Social Login have been making a name for themselves. Here's why we love these two Open Social features.

posted by Natasha
Jan 08, 2018 - Open Source

Leveraging Open Source for Growth

When building an online community, you can choose between open source and propriety software. Here's why open source wins.

posted by Natasha
Jan 02, 2018 - News Room

Happy New Year: Our Top Blog Posts in 2017

A new year often provides opportunities to look back and reflect. That’s why we compiled our top blog posts from 2017.

posted by Natasha