Do you have questions about Open Social? We are available to chat during office hours (CET). You can find our chat in the right-hand corner of this website. Or follow us @OpenSocialHQ on Twitter and send us a DM. Or reach out our press contact Natasha Schön at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introducing Open Social
If you'd like to mention Open Social on your website or any other marketing spots, please use the descriptions below:
What is Open Social?
We believe there is a better way to connect with your members, volunteers, employees, and customers. Meet Open Social, an online community software with more than a thousand active installations (Source: Drupal.org). It's a great solution for external, volunteer and ideation communities. Community members can personalize their profiles, create open and closed groups, use private messaging to have conversations away from the community, and organize events that bridge the gap between online and offline experiences. Thanks to these great features, organizations easily share knowledge, ideas, and resources, and encourage effective collaboration. Community activity is also easily manageable and accountable with the KPI dashboard.
Curious to learn more about Open Social? Discover our product video and get to know us a bit better:
Meet our team
Our 25 person core team is based in curated tech-hub TQ in Amsterdam and in Twente, both of which are part of the Dutch Startup Delta, Europe’s largest startup ecosystem.
Below you find some of our awesome branding materials that you can use for press purposes:
- Logo in high quality (.jpg and .png);
- Pitching material (Google Slides about Open Social for agencies and freelancers);
- Short video to 'wow' your readers (also available in German and Dutch);
- Great showcases of organizations using Open Social;
- Branding images and other great stuff.
There's a lot being said about Open Social. Below you find our most important mentions:
- Our blog section with regular new articles about community management and product updates;
- The Drupal.org page with all kinds of information about our free open source version;
- Open Social's release planning and roadmap, so you can keep an eye on our great development;
- The user manuals for (end) users, site, and content managers to learn the workings of Open Social.
Meet us here
We regularly visit events and speak at conferences. We're happy to meet you there!
- There are currently no upcoming events; stay tuned for more!